Our people come first.
We wouldn’t be able to achieve what we deliver every day without the expertise, hard work and dedication of our people – ‘The Cawarden Family’. Our people are our ambassadors and they wear the Cawarden badge with pride. In return, we’re committed to being a responsible employer, by:
- Employing local people for local jobs.
- Providing a safe working environment and high standards of welfare.
- Safeguarding and enhancing health and wellbeing.
- Being a caring workplace where people enjoy coming to work because of our culture and family values shared.
- Maintaining equal opportunities – regardless of age, disability, religion, gender, race, or other protected characteristics.
- Investing in training and development.
- Attracting people with new skills and retaining the best.
- Nurturing future leaders through mentoring and extended training development.
- Inspiring the next generation through work experience, internships or apprenticeship opportunities.
- Offering a workplace where everyone is respected, treated fairly, encouraged and supported.
- Fostering a team spirit and creating an environment for innovative thinking, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Delivering engaging and timely internal communications.