Our people come first.
Our continued success is down to our dedicated colleagues and committed supply chain. We wouldn’t be able to achieve what we do every day without their expertise, hard work and dedication to maintaining Cawarden’s hard-earned reputation for delivery excellence.
Our people are our ambassadors and they wear the Cawarden badge with pride. In return, we’re committed to being a responsible business and earning the badge of being an outstanding employer, by:
- Providing a safe working environment and high standards of welfare.
- Safeguarding and enhancing health and wellbeing.
- Maintaining equal opportunities – regardless of age, disability, religion, gender, race or any other protected characteristic.
- Providing all colleagues with the necessary training that is appropriate to their roles.
- Creating personal development opportunities so that our people can fulfil their full professional potential.
- Attracting and retaining the best. We employ locally to help the regional economy, tackle unemployment and address the skills shortage.
- Offering a workplace where everyone is respected, treated fairly, encouraged and supported.
- Inspiring the next generation and nurturing the talent of our future.
- Fostering a team spirit and creating an environment for innovative thinking, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
We listen, support and say thank you.