We help clients to recover their assets to realise their true worth.
Whether it’s plant and equipment that’s no longer required, redundant industrial machinery or disused land, Cawarden specialises in recovering and realising assets.
Many businesses have assets which are no longer used, underutilised or unproductive. These assets can be costly. At Cawarden we understand that assets can often be seen as a problem. But, it doesn’t have to be this way.
We help our clients to understand the value of their assets to release valuable cash or facilitate new projects, land remediation or regeneration schemes.
Our asset recovery service is tailored to our client’s specific needs. Below is a flavour of our expertise.
Asset Recovery Expertise
- Transforming redundant landfill sites into valuable land restoration schemes
- Turning ash-contaminated stockpiles into valuable building products
- Cleaning up and restoring hazardous chemical plants
- Turning non-productive agricultural land into productive farmland
- Re-selling redundant plant or machinery
- Removing redundant coal material
- Reclaiming bricks from redundant foundries
- Coal washing for the remediation of former collieries
- Dismantling of former manufacturing plants