We help clients to recover their assets to realise their true worth.
Whether it’s plant and equipment that’s no longer required, redundant industrial machinery or disused land, Cawarden specialises in the recovery and realisation of assets.
Many businesses have assets which are no longer used, underutilised or are unproductive. These assets can be costly. At Cawarden we understand that assets can often be seen as a problem. But, it doesn’t have to be this way.
We help our clients to understand the value of their assets to release valuable cash or to facilitate new projects, land remediation or regeneration schemes.
Our asset recovery service is wide-ranging and is tailored to our client’s specific needs. Below is a flavour of our expertise.
Asset Recovery Expertise
- Transforming redundant landfill sites to valuable land restoration schemes
- Turning ash contaminated stockpiles into valuable building products
- A hazardous chemical plant to a clean site.
- Non-productive agricultural land to productive farmland
- Re-selling redundant plant and machinery for a modern fleet
- Removing redundant coal material
- Reclaiming bricks from a redundant foundry
- Coal washing from the remediation of a former colliery
- The dismantling of a quarry and concrete manufacturing plants