Our expertise helps clients to make informed decisions about their projects.
We have the know-how in planning and methodology to assist our clients in the early stages of their developments. Early engagement with Cawarden helps to deliver value-engineered, cost-effective solutions.
Our Advice & Consultation services are tailored to each client’s specific needs and project requirements.
Advice & Consultation Services
- Site visits
- Temporary works design
- Community liaison
- Preparation of Section 80 Demolition Notice
- Preparation of Construction Phase Health & Safety Plan and Demolition Management Plans
- Provide information to allow the discharge of any planning conditions
- Meeting attendance
- Asbestos and party wall surveys
- Preparation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Intrusive investigations
- Liaison with main contractors
- Obtaining relevant permissions and approvals required to carry out the works
- Environmental consultancy