|Site Based, UK
|Full Time, Permanent
We’re currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our team.
Due to continued business success and exciting projects to commence across the UK in 2024, we are looking to expand our demolition team by recruiting for this permanent position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure all works are carried out to comply with current Health & Safety Legislation.
- Induct all site personnel onto site and go through the Risk Assessment and Method Statement and make sure everyone understands and signs.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with the client and the client’s team.
- Organise personnel and machinery.
- Complete all statutory and organisational requirements – daily diaries, daily machine and equipment checks, etc.
- Deliver a Ten-Minute brief every day, covering the works being done that day and what each person will be doing and the risks to be aware of.
- Log separately all Waste, Metals and hired equipment on and off Site.
- Order fuel for the plant and equipment.
- Deliver projects on time and to schedule.
- Prepare a weekly report for Cawarden Senior Management with photos.
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the company to respond effectively to the requirements of the project.
- Confident, flexible and enthusiastic
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Enjoys the challenge of working under pressure and tight timescales
- Self-starter with the ability to view challenges positively
- A team player
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Qualified to Site Manager Black Card level
- 5+ years demolition experiences
- Driving licence or access to good public transport routes across the East Midlands
- A passion for demolition
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Great hours of work
- Overtime opportunities
- Government Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Employee social events
- IT equipment provided
We put our people first
- We provide a safe working environment and high standards of welfare.
- We safeguard and enhance health and wellbeing.
- We’re a caring workplace where our people enjoy coming to work because of our culture and family values.
- We foster a team spirit and create an environment for innovative thinking, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- We invest in training and development and provide opportunities to fulfil professional potential through nurturing and mentoring.
- We offer a workplace where everyone is respected, treated fairly, encouraged and supported.
- We’re committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities.
Imagine yourself as a vital part of our journey towards continued growth and success?
If you’re passionate about the demolition and construction industry and looking for a new direction or challenge, please send us your application – we’d be delighted to hear from you.